How would you like to proceed?
Please be advised that changing your location while shopping will remove all contents from shopping bag.
Collected personal data will be processed by FiloBlu Srl, whose registered office is at Via Caltana, 116/C – 30030 Santa Maria di Sala (VE), registered with the Padua Chamber of Commerce (Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura, C.C.I.A.A.) under Economic and Administrative Index No. 376552 in the Company Register, Italian Fiscal Code and VAT no. 04274870288, as data controller, in order to execute the sale of the products in the website www.morato.it, and all the related activities (for example: the delivery of the purchased products, the possible exchange of them, etc.).
The treatment will take place mainly through electronic procedures (except for the shipment and the delivery of goods). Personal data will therefore be processed by both computerized and manual tools for the needed time to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The provision of data is not mandatory, however, the absence of it can make impossible to complete the purchase.
Personal data may be known and treated by:
- Companies providing services,
- Employees and consultants by FiloBlu Srl, and other societies from the same group,
which will operate as responsible or in charge of processing it, duly appointed by the holder.
The data may be transferred abroad including to non-EU countries and will not be spread for any reason.
Please note that you have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of your data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, or correction. Moreover, you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the processed data, as well as oppose at any time the use of your data for the purposes described above. You may exercise such rights and request the list of data processors appointed by contacting FiloBlu Srl to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telefono: +39 041 8380038 From Monday to Friday 08:30 -13:00 / 14:30 -18:00
Personal information provided by you may be collected and processed, with your express consent, for the marketing activities of ESSEDI S.P.A., in order to, for example, let you know about products and services offered by ESSEDI S.P.A. or the promotional and commercial initiatives of the latter. These marketing activities will be carried out using automated means (e.g. newsletter mailouts, emails, text messages) as well as traditional methods (eg. sending of print catalogues by post).
ESSEDI S.P.A. will therefore process your personal data as controller with regard to all of the data processing aimed at marketing activities related to ESSEDI S.P.A. products and has appointed the company FiloBlu Srl as the data manager for these express purposes.
The personal data is processed with automated and manual tools for no more than the time strictly required to complete the task for which it is collected.
Specific security measures are adopted to prevent the loss of data, its unlawful or incorrect use or access by unauthorised persons.
Provision of the data is not compulsory, but failure to provide it will make it impossible for you to receive invitations, information and business proposals.
The data may be disclosed to, and processed by:
other group companies,
companies providing services,
employees and consultants of ESSEDI S.P.A.
who will operate as managers or as processing managers duly appointed by the controller.
Personal data may also be transferred abroad, including to countries outside Europe, but will not be disseminated in any way.
We remind you that you have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your data and to be informed of its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its extension, updating, or correction. You also have the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the processed data and may object at any time to the use of your personal data for the purposes described above. Please note that the right to object to the processing of your data for the purposes of direct marketing by automated means also extends to traditional methods, without prejudice, however, to your power to exercise that right only in part. You can exercise these rights and request a complete list of appointed managers by contacting ESSEDI S.P.A. at the following number +39 041 8380038.
[Consensus text to be included in the customer data collection forms for marketing purposes – it must come before the "enter" key, be flagable and allow the sending of data only with acceptance flag activated]
Pursuant to Provision no. 229 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884 issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014, www.morato.it, provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by www.morato.it, or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
I cookie possono essere inviati da www.morato.it ovvero anche da siti diversi (c.d. cookie di "terze parti").
Alcune operazioni non potrebbero essere compiute senza l'uso dei cookie, che in certi casi sono quindi tecnicamente necessari per lo stesso funzionamento del sito.
Types of cookies found on the site www.morato.it, and relevant functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
- Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make www.morato.it, work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of www.morato.it or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of www.morato.it and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Function cookies, which allow you to surf www.morato.it at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- cookies of third parties, used by partners of www.morato.it , in order to display advertising banners of www.morato.it when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on www.morato.it . While you browse on www.morato.it, these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on www.morato.it;
- profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
How to modify cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use).
Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from www.morato.it - www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
- function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
- of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.